Each year, the National Capital Texas A&M Club is able to award a deserving student with a scholarship for their studies at Texas A&M.
The DC Aggies are now accepting applications for the 2022 National Capital Texas A&M Club Scholarship. If you have any questions please contact NCTAMC Vice President Leo Mathers at email@example.com.
Scholarship application requirements:
- Applicants must be a resident of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area / National Capital Region.
- Applicants must be a current student or have been accepted for studies in graduate/undergraduate course work at Texas A&M University at the College Station or Galveston campuses.
- Recipients(s) must be attending Texas A&M University on at least a part-time basis.
- Previous recipients of the National Capital Texas A&M Club Scholarship may reapply.
- The award of the scholarship is contingent upon acceptance and enrollment at Texas A&M University or proof of good academic standing with the University.
Remember this scholarship opportunity is not limited to the children of former students; any student from this area attending A&M is eligible.
Donate to the Scholarship Fund for Aggie students from the DC-region with custom donations from The Association of Former Students